Monday, July 28, 2008
COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED. WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
No, not back to school, BLOGGY GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!
This time 'round I'm giving away a $10 Starbucks card + a $10 Target gift card.
You get them both! There is one condition though, you have to PROMISE me you'll use both cards totally ON YOURSELF, not on anyone else. Nothing for the kids or the hubby/SO, this one is totally and completely FOR YOU, OK? PROMISE? :)
Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite Starbucks treat is and what you'd like to treat yourself to a Target if you win. $10 won't go all that far at Target, I know, but it is enough for, ohhhh saayyyy, a pretty new pair of socks or some nailpolish in a color you normally wouldn't buy. Some bubblebath or a new lipstick, just a little treat for all of you hard working mom's,ladies,girls,men even, but I don't think I have any dudes who read my blog.
Contest open to US MAILING ADDRESSES ONLY.
Please leave me a way to contact you if you are the winner, a link back to your blog or an email address.
Contest is open until 10 am EDT on Friday,August 1when I will close the comments.
Winner will be announced sometime before Noon EDT on Friday,August 1. I will announce the winner here and you will be contacted via email or blog comment. If you leave me no way of contacting you, you will not be entered in the drawing, sorry.
Winner will be chosen at random via an online random number generator.
Thanks for visiting my little blog and GOOD LUCK!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
380 comments:
1 – 200 of 380 Newer› Newest»first of all, not that you asked, i am going to subscribe to your blog because i LOVE it...
Second, after the weekend I had, your blog header quote is so perfect...
Third, I would totally promise to spend this on myself...
Fourth- I have a giveaway too, you should check out!
First entry! Great giveaway!
Since you asked, I guess I will promise to use the Target $ on myself, not the kids...but only since you asked. :-)
Thanks for the opportunity to win!
Be sure to check out my giveaway too:
http://birth2remember.blogspot.com
Great giveaway! I love nothing more than Starbucks and Target... and our Target actually has a Starbucks inside! Two birds, one stone!
ok...like Starbucks fav is peppermint mocha!!! totally a treat!!!
And Target...um....let's see....
I would have to buy something that I had a coupon for and would give me a gift card back....I am frugal that way...
You up for CVS this week?
Starbucks Light Car. Frap!!!
Target??? Maybe a CD!!!
My favorite thing at Starbuck's is the light Frapuccino. I love Target, their accessory department is so fun, got so super hip totally cheap bangles there a few weeks ago. Great giveaway!
$10 goes plenty far for me! My favorite Starbucks treat lately is a Mocha Frappucino with banana, and at Target I could get about 5 Moose Munch Bars. YUM!
Steph
I love the mocha drinks at Starbucks and I would buy a shirt at Target! They have cute clothes. Thanks, isn't this fun?
I would buy some cookies and coffee from starbucks and I would buy some nice cozy socks from Target! I didn't even have to think about it.
I already sub to your blog ;) I would LOVE a frappuccino from Starbucks!! :-D
Use it all for myself? Wow, that's impressive and exciting. I look forward to it! I need a PURSE. Mine's falling apart.
My favorite Starbucks treat is just Mocha Decaf and if I'm feeling decadent I leave the whip cream on!!!
pianananna@gmail.com
I love getting herbal teas at Starbucks, as well as their little cakes & treats! I'd probably use the Target card to by a nice box of chocolates!
At Starbucks, I would get an Iced Grande nonfat carmel macchiato. Yum!
And at Target, I would search out a cute pair of flip flops!
I am boring, I like plain regular coffee at starbucks and I would love to buy some new bath soaps!
Love your blog! Great giveaway too. Two of my favorite places :P
I love an iced Mocha in the summer. And at Target? That's tough, I'd probably buy a new t-shirt since these days mine always seem to be covered in baby food!
Thanks :D
melissabrich@gmail.com
I love everything coffee so I would probably pick out something new I haven't had before.
And Target - that's my favorite store!! I'm sure I can find something for me!!
Mmmm... I love me some Starbucks.
treza2310@gmail.com
http://rezapourclan.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Mmmm, a Starbucks caramel frap sounds might good right now... as does a cute new shirt from Target (or maybe a Burt's Bee's lotion).
Thanks for the giveaway!
Starbucks... hands down the Unsweetened black iced tea. It is the best tea I've ever had! Target... hmmm.. maybe I'd put it toward a new pair of pjs for me. :)
Thanks for the chance to win your giveaway!
mindysaid(at)gmail(dot)com
I love a Starbucks Chai latte, and would use the Target card for clearance cleanup. I like to help the fine people of Target by taking those red stickered items off their hands.
2 of my favorite places!
My favorite treat at Starbucks would have to be the mint mocha chip frappuccino. Yum!
And at Target I would spend $10 on a cute summery shirt just for me!
amorsics@earthlink.net
My favorite drink at Starbucks is the iced tea lemonade.
At Target, I'd check out the books.
stef dot reed at gmail dot com
Chai latte, and I'd probably treat myself to fuzzy slippers or a new skirt
Awesome giveaway (thanks)!
One day, I would leave my son with my husband, take one of the 4 books I'm trying to read and head to Starbucks for a white mocha.
Some other time, I'd hit the Starbucks inside Target and get a frozen lemonade OR iced doubleshot to sip on while I browse around for a cute shirt on sale or (and probably more likely), 2 boxes of Choxie truffles...yum!
Oh, I hope I win!
I cannot live without iced chai tea, and at target, I'd probably get a new book or magazine.
I love Mocha's from Starbucks and I would use the $10.00 to put towards the Cupcake Carrier that I have been wanting for quite sometime now, but since I don't do much for myself I haven't bought yet. :o)
If you have time stop by my blog I have a giveaway that will help make cleaning a bit more fun...really!
Ooo...a nice caramel machiatto and something fun from Target...hey, those socks you mentioned sound nice! :)
At Starbucks, I'd save it for fall and get some caramel apple cider, it is SO YUMMY!!
As for Target, I'd get myself some fun jewelry, or maybe a book, or a cd...oh so many things I would want to buy!
Hi Carol! Glad you opened up your blog again : ) I like to keep up with you and your family. How ya been? We are down in FL right now...enjoying the sunshine and leading worship at a conference. Since I'm here, I'll tell you my favs....Hmm...favorite Starbucks drink? Tall Nonfat White Mocha light whip, hands down! Um and Target? some new flip flops or some hand weights.
It won't be hard to use the target gift card and starbucks on myself. I would totally go to the starbucks that is inside the target in my house. Double Wammie!
stacyguthrie(at)gmail(dot)com
Mocha. Mmmmmmm. Mocha.
And shampoo. I'm running low and I don't want to resort to baby shampoo again.
goonsquadsarah at gmail dot com
I love Starbucks' decaf, sugar-free vanilla, soy latte. At Target, I'd probably buy a pumice stone and a nail polish... gotta love home pedicures.
Anything with mocha in it!
And pretties for my home.. sigh
Nichole
http://blog.handmadebycole.com/
Carol Hi, okay I don't like coffee, but I love Hot chocolate and Starbucks is yummy so I would that. And at target, wow all on myself that would be hard since I never get anything for myself, but I would probably buy makeup I need some new stuff and its something I feel guilty if I buy it cause its so expensive. Anyway thats what I would do!!
I promise to splurge on myself :) I would get some yummy tasty treats at target as I'm pregnant :) And Starbucks white chocolate mochas are always a favorite!
The nearest Starbucks is about 70 miles away, but I like to stop by when I go shopping in the city. Since I've recently found out that I have diabetes, I will have to find a new drink, because my favorite before was Caramel Macchiato. oh, yummmy.
Thanks for the great giveaway. Please come by and register for mine as well.
iced chai latte and some new undies :) mmm
Trixie1148@yahoo.com
I love the Vanilla Creme Frapaccino with a shot of Hazelnut. And at Target... I think I might get myself a new shirt, or maybe some scrapbook supplies. :-)
Green tea frappucino, underwear, and make up. Shiny make up!
Starbucks...some cookies or a tasty treat.
Target a book
Thank you for the great contest!
Ah, I became an "empty-nester" this June so now I can finally spend on myself guilt free! I would buy a book with the Target card and then get my favorite mocha latte from Starbucks. Ahh, sounds so nice! :D
Let's see, a Frap in one hand, buying new lipstick at Target in the other- all for myself!
Ooh...Starbuck's - iced coffee!
Target - stuff for my new house! Yea!
sugar free vanilla cream from Starbucks and
since you mentioned nail polish (that was going to be my answer!) I'll choose something else--a lip liner brush! Now THAT's luxury!
smilingsal55[at]yahoo[dot]com
I promise, I promise!!
Thanks for the chance to win ;o)
Iced coffee! yes!
My favorite is just plain ole coffee and at Target, I'd buy stuff for the house.
starbucks- mocha frappachino
target - a new book
I haven't been to Starbucks, but I'm willing to go. And, at Target, I would probably be visiting the candles department.
a frost mocho frappachino from starbucks & some cool PJs from Target!
ddashby16@hotmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway, it's good to treat ourselves. From Starbucks I'd have to go with my standard latté (hot or iced, depending on the temperature outside). I also like their new Vivianno in chocolate banana, yum! From Target I'd choose some shower gel. One can never have enough variety of shower gels!
picot(at)comcast(dot)net
I love, love, love Java Chip Frappucinos, and I think at Target I'd buy some cute new stationary.
Let's see - at Starbucks it would be the Double Chocolate Chip Frapaccino! Yum! And at Target ... I could use some new lipstick so it would be that!
Thanks for hosting a giveaway!
sagirl2(at)gmail(dot)com
If I won I would treat myself to a Starbucks green tea frappe. Thank you.
At Starbucks I love the fruit and seed bar and an iced vanilla latte. At target I'd love some organizing drawer baskets! Thank you so much for a great giveaway! nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com
strawberry creme is my favorite drink at sbux! I'm having so much fun blog hopping. Great giveaway! I hope I'm the lucky winner :)
If i won the $10 Target giftcard I'd use it toward one of the designer collaboration items.
At Starbucks I would get a Lemonade with Green Tea and at
Target I would probably buy a couple 12 packs of Diet Pepsi!
masurvey@sbcglobal.net
What a sweet giveaway. Ok, I would get myself an iced vanilla skim latte and a raspberry/apricot thumbprint scone at Starbucks. At target I would probably treat myself to a new book and some magazines!!
Thanks for hosting!
ok. I am a tight wad...and I have NEVER been to a starbucks. so, I would get a frapacheno or a hot tea if they have one.
At target, I would get some cool new piece of bling, like earrings or a bracelet
Mmmm... Vanilla Soy Latte from Starbucks, and shoes from Target!
What a treat! At Starbucks, I like the vanilla lattes. But, what will I do when there is a Starbucks in the Target? May have to get a cookie to go with the coffee.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Mmmm...white mocha with no whip for me please! And I would peek through the clearance rack and find myself a little something for $10...Target always has good sales on clothes.
m_huston(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love iced white chocolate mocha's and I would probably buy a new bra for myself :)
Java Chip and a new shirt!
I would get a mint mocha frap at Starbucks. At Target, I would get scrap booking stuff at the dollar spot for my daughter.
I totally promise! What FUN!
readingtoknow (at) gmail (dot) com
I would totally get a Skinny Hazelnut Latte and carry it with me while I shopped for new SHOES!
On myself? Does that exist?? LOL!
I'd put it towards an ice cream maker. In theory that is for the family. In reality, it's all for me!!
Its a deal! I will drink an Caramel Apple Cider while browsing the books at Target.
Iced coffee at Starbucks, and a cute shirt or purse or something from Target.
I always get a non-fat iced chai at Starbucks and I'd think I'd spend the Target card to help buy a game for my Nintendo DS Lite. ;-)
Great prize!
jubys1mom(at)yahoo(dot)
My favorite Starbucks drink is Hazelnut Latte. And I would follow it with a wonderful smelling bath soak from Target.
Thank you so very much for offering this wonderful giveaway !
I would LOVE to win !!
i have three small children, so i'll use the caffiene. i'm done having kids so i need clothes
www.notimemom.wordpress.com
I promise to buy something yummy like a peppermint mocha and something cute like fun stationary!
Starbucks- mint chocolate frap.
Target- organic food or if I could find one an organic shirt. :)
iced fraps
i am SO into the blended lemonades right now... so maybe two blended lemonades from starbucks, then head over to target and get some cute new undies. ! best day ever!
My favorite Starbuck treat right now is an Iced Caffe Mocha. Yum! At target I'd probably use it towards a few new shirts or something like that. Thank You so much for having this giveaway!
I'd love some nice Chai at Starbucks after a shopping spree at Target! Thanks for the nice giveaway. cdziuba@aol.com
I love the Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks. I would by myself some Lindt's Chocolates to go with it.
ohhh target AND starbucks?!! wow. i think i love you! haha! let's see at target i'd either buy more fun socks or some t-shirts! and starbucks, i'd treat myself to a doubleshot on ice and a yummy brownie!!
My favorite Starbucks drink is their hot chocolate, so I'd save that one for winter. :) At Target I would buy a new pair or two of earrings; I can always find something fun there! Great giveaways!
a wonderful mocha from starbucks and some new shoes or a scarf from target would be the bee's knees!
My fave Starbucks treat is a White Chocolate Raspberry Frapp w/whipped cream! At Target, I'd buy scrapbooking supplies, of course!
Spend it on myself huh? That'll be a cool treat :)
Starbucks:
Winter: Grande Soy Chai Latte with two pumps of mocha
Summer: Grande Passionfruit shaken ice tea with melon syrup
Target: Probably a soft pair of slipper for the winter time! I will need them here in Colorado
Right now, the Chai Creme is my fave at Starbucks, and at Target, I would buy some candles, I can never have enough! ppreacherswife at gmail dot com
Neat Giveaways!
Starbucks: A Peppermint Mocha
Target: Hmmm....how about a Starbucks candy bar (yes, they have them and they are good!) and some cheapo fashion accessory for me...something I wouuldn't normally buy!
Debbie
retrodeb(at)hotmail(dot)com
ooh..i could spend it on me. :)
i'd get a chai at starbucks and then at target...maybe a new shirt?
I love iced coffee and from Target I would probably get some new socks...mine all have holes in the bottom!
I actually love the berry smoothies the best at starbucks - and target - wow - pretty much anything on the seasonal aisles or any kind of picture frames ;)
nikki
bellafff@aol.com
Oh I love their hot chocolate, so I would buy a hot chocolate, seems dumb during the summer, but it just makes me feel good. :) And I promise to use them on me only. Thank you fo rthe giveaway.
I love Starbucks caramel frappaccino. I would get some bath products at Target.
Wow - I love Target and would probably find a new book there. I haven't been in a Starbucks in years, but one just opened in my town recently.
My favorite Starbucks drink is a nonfat iced caramel machiatto. And I would totally buy myself some pretty new earrings with the money.
julie_ruhlman(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would get a caramel frappacino and some magazines to read at Target.
Thanks!
emmarleed[at]hotmail[dot]com
I love any of the frozen drinks right now in the heat of the summer. At Target I will probably find some cute scrapbook embellishments.
sylviaderryberry at att dot net
Let's see...at Starbucks, it would definitely be a mocha frap. At Target, I would likely put it towards a new game for our Wii. The great thing is, our Target has a Starbucks inside, so I can kill two birds with one stone if I go to the right location.
michelle at northofthe49 dot com
Spend it on myself? When does that happen? I would get a caramel frappacino WITH whip cream and at Target....hmm, a nice belt, I think.
I promise to use them both on myself :) I could use a little treat
leahrcole at yahoo dot com
I'm pregnant, so I can definitely use this on myself for a little pampering! I'd get a tall decaf soy cinnamon dolce latte and a blueberry scone at Starbucks, and at Target I'd pick up some incredibly shocking color of nail polish to put on my toes! Not that I can even SEE my toes anymore, but every pregnant woman needs a pick me up!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
saharagreen at gmail dot com
I promise! I will get a toffeenut latte and a new pair of sandals!
I would use the Starbuck's certificate on a Caramel Macchiato, and the Target certificate on International Delight Chai Tea. These are my only just-for-me items that I ever buy, so this contest is perfect for me! Thank you!
well we don't have a starbucks anywhere near us, so I couldn't use it on myself - however I would send it to my sister who is in college and could totally use it! I would definitely use the Target card on myself - on some clothes from their sale racks!
I couldn't get by without my skinny lattes from Starbucks! Would love to be able to treat myself to some make up at Target too!
MMM, Starbucks mocha frap is the best in summer! And as a new mom, I'm in need of some new clothes...
At Starbucks I would get a frap, and at Target I would get some candy and maybe some Burt's Bees stuff.
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net
I promise! Mocha frapuccino and scrapbook supplies. That's what I'd get.
My favorite drink is the Strawberries and cream drink, and I'd buy so much lipgloss at target
mitanari@yahoo.com
Since you gave me permission to be selfish, I would buy a White Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks and a nice shirt from Target!
I would buy a decadent hot cocoa from SB. And some thing (since you insist!) just for me at Target. THANK YOU!
I love caramel frapps from Starbucks and I'd buy a cute pair of shoes with the target money. :)
flowers7886 at gmail dot com
MMM, grande skinny hazelnut latte please....YUM and a bath product from Target
decaf lattes - Starbucks and candy from Target!! Healthy!!
Love your blog and the giveaway! I would totally go for an iced caramel macchiato (sp?) from Stabuck's. As for Target, I'm dying for some new pj's!
Thanks!
At starbucks I would get a Mocha frap...yummy and Target....hmmm...so much to choose from. Not positive what I would get yet. :S
A box of tea and a chair tea latte at starbucks and a new board game at target.
I don't have much trouble promising to use 'em on myself! I adore Starbucks' iced tea- the best on the planet! At Target I'd look at jewelry.
butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com
YEAH just for me??? whats that hahah JK Id have anice green tea frapuchinno and head over to target for a new pair of slippers!
I'd get one of those ice creamy frappacino thingies from Starbucks, and at Target I'd put the card toward a new pair of shoes!
crt4book[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm very simple in the coffee arena, half caff with splenda. At Target I'm looking for another good book to read, thanks so much for the chance!
something I have to spend on me?! but I'm a mom, am I allowed to get things?? Ok since you twisted my arm... Java chip frap from starbucks, and from Target.... um... maybe some new shoes, or some maternity clothes. Oh, I know, underwear!!!
thanks!
jes (AT) beauty from chaos (dot) com
Well a chai cream frapachino is a treat for me and then maybe a book or a movie (I don't normally buy those things!) Thanks for hosting!
Hi, I'm new to your blog and would love to be entered in your giveaway! My favorite places are Target and Starbucks! I promise to spend it on myself! From Starbucks I love to get Chai Tea. From Target I would put it towards a shirt, they have cute shirts there.
I like your stipulation that we have to be selfish if we should be the lucky winner. Starbucks is such a treat, that won't be a problem. I really like those cinnamon dulce lattes.
As for target, I would put it towards shoes. I really need a pair. Last pair I bought was in January and they are starting to look a little worn...
killlashandra at hotmail dot com
We've got a SuperTarget with a Starbucks inside so this sounds like a great afternoon to me! A nice Espresso Macchiatto and a new pair of shoes sounds grrreat!
katiekarr at gmail dot com
I would get a soy latte at Starbucks and some makeup at Target! Thanks :)
I don't go to Starbucks often, but when I do go, I pick something with caramel (or chocolate, depending on my mood). Target, hmmm...I might get some for my plants or some yummy chocolate!
frugalvettech at yahoo dot com
1) Peppermint Mocha. I can barely tear myself away to try something different.
2) I would probably buy myself jewelry - most likely earrings. Maybe even 2 pr. b/c I can find them there for $5.
Thanks for a great giveaway!
Target + Starbucks is one of my favorite ways to spend a day! Peppermint Mocha sipped perusing the aisles. :) At Target, I'd probably snap up a few clearance clothing items or maybe a new cookbook!
Okay I would get a pumpkin latte from Starbucks (have to wait a month or two for the though!) - and some Archer Farm Coffee from Target -- I love their coffee!
My favorite drink at Starbucks is a Tazo Chai Hot Tea and at Target I would probably spend the gift card on some small personal necessity!!!
cjnedrow@gmail.com
I'll definitely spend it on me...I'm tired of all my extra money going to baby things!
I'd love a decaf cappuccino and I'd probably buy a bag or scarf at Target. Thanks so much!
I'd strech the Starbucks- 3 tall espresso frappucino lights!
And I've been wanting to get some "Assets" at Target ever since I heard about them!
I love cafe mochas at starbucks and I will put the target giftcard towards a new watch for myself.
=) melanie
www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com
www.melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Hmmm, spend it on me, cool! I would get the Hot Caramel Apple Cider at Starbucks. yum! And at Target I would get some new undies, which I need, LOL! Thanks!
I love the frappucinos.
I love shopping in the dollar aisle at Target.
I'd have fun spending this on myself and my little one.
Feel free to check out my giveaway at http://www.fashionfling.com - I'm giving away two $50 Arizona Jeans gift cards.
hmmm......a frap at starbucks and a new maternity top from target :)
Geez right now i'd use either for coffee! lol
I like skinny caramel lattes. And at Target I would get a pink t-shirt that I've had my eye on.
Wow, 7 tanks of fish???
At Starbucks I would get a grande hazelnut latte with whole milk, no whipped cream, and a bag of coffee to take home. Since the price of coffee went up I've been relegated to Folger's, Ew! And at Target I'd get some simple silver hoop earrings.
At Starbucks I would have to get the java chip or mint mocha chip frappuccino.
At Target the possibilities are endless...a new purse, a pair of shoes, a shirt...
Thanks for the giveaway!
Love your blog and your contest! First...my fave drink is an iced, non-fat caramel macchiato. Delish!
And how much do I love your Target gift card?! And to spend on myself...wow!!! I haven't done that in a very very long time. I would buy some tealight candles and a magazine so I could take a nice, relaxing, calm bath. By myself with my new candles and magazine. Thank you for the contest!!
What a great giveaway, and since you insist, I'd use them all for myself. AFter all, its part of the rules so I can't feel guilty at all, right?
Starbucks is my guilty pleasure that I rarely indulge in because for the price of a Venti Caramel Machiatto (my fav) I can buy enough coffee grounds to last 2 weeks! But boy do I savor them when i do splurge.
As for Target, may sound dreadfully dull, but I really need new undies!!!
Thanks for the opportunity to win
my favorite starbucks treat is by far the caramel frappucino.. there is nothing better on a hot summer day like today! From target I would definitely buy their beauty supplies I absolutely love them!
Please enter me to win, thanks!asp
Great giveaway - I love the Carmel Machiatto from Starbucks and I think I would buy myself some mascara at Target! :) Love your blog!!!!
I promise! Starbucks: hot chocolate-yum! Target: a pie server (yes, a little boring, but I've been wanting one for a loooong time. Thanks for the giveaway. claireroach81(at)hotmail(dot)com
I promise!
I love anything with chocolate, though lately I just get regular coffee with a shot of sugar free syrup. Tasty, but fewer calories. A caramel machiatto also usually hits the spot.
I promise!
Starbucks - iced green tea. so tasty and refills are only 50 cents.
Target - hmmm, I'd probably put it toward a new pair of shoes...
I love their Gingerbread Latte (during the holidays) but summer time gets me a Mocha Frappucino or how ever you spell that thing.. Target.. hmmm... probably get me a new top or something to wear...
Thanks for the opportunity to enter! Check out my contest too! Baby Signs & MInds
monicaAT mommybrainreports.com
I would buy a frap at Starbucks and probably a shirt at target.
Oh gee. If you insist! :-)
I'd get a cinnamon dolche latte and a nice, new, soft bathtowel. hehe
wordconnoisseur at hotmail dot com
My favorite Starbucks treat is a non-fat latte and a pastry! What I'd treat myself to at Target is a new book.
If is MUST drink at Starbucks I will order the carmel appled cider thingy, but I generally don't like them. However, I will use the gift card for myself in a unique way! I bribe my 17yo dd to do the grocery shopping, take the kids to the park, or change a poopy blowout so I can sit on the computer longer or have peace and quiet!
Frappuchino and too much ton choose from @ Target!
I love Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccinos! Not sure what I'd get from Target....maybe a cute top, some comfy pj's, or some bubblebath. Well, maybe not bubblebath - I'd probably never have time to actually use it!
mommyof3inva(at)yahoo(dot)com
Oh, I see a Choc. Mint Frap in my future, and also a funy summery coral nail polish. Or maybe some shoes. Fun! Thank you so much!
I would get a vanilla Steamer from Starbucks and something from the California Baby line for my sensitive skin from Target. Great giveaway!
owatz (AT) telus (DOT) net
My favorite Starbucks drink is the caramel apple cider....Mmmmm, especially yummy in the cool autumn. At Target, I would probably treat myself to some new undiepants:o) Thanks!
I promise! thanks for the chance.
Yum, a mocha frap!
And, some new flip flops!
kelli at pfrog dot net
starbucks= grande, decaf skinny vanilla latte. YUM
Target= flip flops from clearence!:)
Megan97364(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hot chocolate from Starbucks and candy from Target
I promise to use them all on myself I'd get a hot cocoa and pastry at Starbucks and new clothes at Target.. that was easy :)
Target and Starbucks are my two favorite places! I love the white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. I would buy myself something special to remember this prize. Thanks for letting me enter!! Ridgley51405@aol.com
What a great treat - a mint/chocolate frap and from Target, most likely a bead bracelet - something to trigger a happy moment to mind. Winning
ok, confession, never been to starbuck's but damn do i love my coffee and vanilla is my favorite, if i was forced to spend 10 bucks at target on myself only um, i think i would get myself a new necklace maybe or something smelly pretty
I would get a Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks and some fun makeup at Target! Thank you for the giveaway!
Hi! My favorite Starbucks treat are Strawberry Creme Frappucino & at Target I would put the $10 towards a new purse for me! I love Target purses but haven't been quite able to spend the money on a new one. Thanks!
ok, i love your jane austen quote! how awesome are you in insisting this contest is for the mamareaders. you're so right...how seldom do we do a little something for ourselves? uh...NEVER. better change that ;-)
target: i'd get some cool hair accessories. i'd just splurge on 'em...$10 worth!
starbucks: i'm so eyeing that chocolate banana flavored summer treat that's on the window of every starbucks i pass in this town. have I been to starbucks since Calvin was born? no. not ONCE. not since he was in utero.
thanks for the contest.
At Starbucks I get a Tall Latte, every time. Satisfies me.
At Target, I think I'd buy me a bottle of wine. They have a liquor license at the super t now, you know! Woohoo!
Thanks for the chance to win...
dkkwhcs at yahoo dot com
i heart carmel apple cider from starbucks.
i would spend the $10 on target on new cleaning supplies . . . i love the method brand!
thanks for a really fun giveaway!
kristen
ryankristenwilson(at)msn(dot)com
Ooooooh, the tall vanilla bean frap, and maybe a new t-shirt at Target.
a mocha frap from star bucks and from target not sure what i want to get but as of now i wouldnt mind getting some makeup
Haha, my grandmother still gives me money/gift cards with this exact stipulation. Apparently I buy too many gifts :-P
Hmm, I'd get a great big chai at Starbucks, and probably a PC game at Target. I love to try new games!
greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com
hmmm? Well, i love the cafe mocha with extra whip cream or since it's so hot...the strawberrys and cream or maybe even a travel mug???
at Target? they have the cutest shoes on clearance for $7.97. Yes, i know because i tried them on this past weekend and didn't buy them because i was shopping for my daughter's school clothes.
i don't hardly ever spend money on just me since i'm a single mom.
thanks for the entry!!!
Wendy
Mocha Frappuccino for me, and $10 towards a shirt. I never get to shop for myself. Great idea!
www.melodyanddoug.blogspot.com
Double chocolate frap at Starbucks and a new hair care product at Target. Thanks for the giveaway!
I can't afford Starbucks often enough to know all the cute names, but I have had one of the yummy chocolate chip fraps (I think!)... yum! Thanks for the fun giveaway!
Starbucks is Passionfruit Tea and berry scones, hand's down. Could I use it for a "date" with hubby, cause that's a real treat for me?!
Target, probably just have fun in the dollar spot, buying things that I otherwise would be too frugal to put in the cart. :)
http://www.InnerBeautyGirlz.com
http://www.HannahsHopeBook.com
I would get a chocolate Frappucino and a chick flick. I have been dying to go check out the new Target they opened down the road last Sunday. Please give me an excuse to.
You must know that we are all moms! You know that we never spend the money on ourselves.
At Target, I might by myself some nice stationery.
At Starbuck's, I'd fetch myself some cookies.
Thank you!
art and nature [at] juno *dot* com
ooooh... a Skinny Latte' with sugar free caramel syrup on ice at Starbucks ! And the softest sweetest apirs of scoks I can find at wonderful Target! Perfect! Many thanks for this--
It'll be hard to spend it all on myself. That's what my mom told me to do when she gave me $50 to Amazon for my birthday and I bought our son some Robeez. If I won, I'd buy a few White chocolate mochas and a new dress for myself.
Ok, I promise to use it all on myself! YEA! Since you are making me.... I love a chai latte at Starbucks and I would love some new sandals at Target!
From Starbucks: Light Decaf Java Chip Frappucino
From Target: Something dark chocolate!
I love this giveaway! My fave Starbucks drink of the moment is a tall half-decaf soy honey latte. I'd definitely be getting myself one of those lovelies if I won.
At Target, I'd probably get a fun new nail polish (and some polish remover).
Thanks!
A yummy Starbucks chai latte and some earrings at Target. I will spend it all on me!! Thank you!!
faithfulmommy03(at)gmail(dot)com
at starbucks, some cookies and something carmely to drink...at target...mmmmm....maybe a new shirt since all of mine look terrible
I like the hot chocolate and pastries at Starbucks. I would use the giftcard at target to buy me a new pair of jeans.
Hmmm...I would get a choc. Frappacino and then a pair of cute sandals at Target!
I'd love to be entered! Thanks, Angie
Who shares Starbucks and Target? I PROMISE to use them on myself!
This is so nice! :D
I love the frozen java chip things from Starbucks, and Ben & Jerry's from Target.
I'm a total sugar hound! :)
I can only use it on myself...whoa, ok here.
Starbucks sugar free vanilla breve latte and a blueberry muffin!
Target-- a sundress. I'd find myself a cute end of summer dress and spoil myself silly!
Thanks, that was fun :)
mariettaseller(at)yahoo(dot)com
Oh, this one's easy: Starbucks-Grande Mocha Frapp, and Target-Clothes/Shoes/Makeup, whatever I see! I promise to spend this on myself!! :o) Great giveaway! Thanks for offering it!
~Tanya
the4moyers(at)msn(dot)com
I love the chocolate mocha frapuccino. I would like to get some bubble bath...wonderful.
Ooh, a hot chocolate with whipped cream and a new book! (You said it had to be for me, right? ;))
Thanks for the fun giveaway!
f dot chen at comcast dot net
Post a Comment