According to Steve Pavlina ,the 30 day trial is a powerful personal development tool.
We shall see.
I really good at implementing changes.
I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeally bad at keeping them up.
I'll do this one, probably won't post every single day about it though.
How boring would that be?
"Day 22, drank more water."
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I will,however,post any interesting developments ie, more energy, less headaches, better skin, etc. I'm sure the first ones will be
"Running to the bathroom every 10 minutes."
but lets just assume that is going to happen and I don't have to announce my every tinkle to the world.
K?
Good.
I mixed up a batch of iced decaf green tea. It's going down nice and easy on a HOTHOTHOT day like today. Zero Calories, zero caffeine, all the benefits of water plus all the good stuff in green tea.
MMMMMMMMMMMM!30 days from today is July 6th.
1 comment:
That iced tea looks wonderful!!!!! Can I have some, too ?????
Post a Comment