Carol! Wow is right! How amazing is this? A long and crazy journey ...I understand!!
I was confirmed 'Dorothy' - she was THE reason I am now (wow!) a Catholic. I'm still tripping.
I'm so new to blogging I don't know if you'll read these further comments via your blog or just mine.
I read some of your running blog this afternoon. I couldn't help but chuckle at some of the imagery: the marshmellow, and the knee socks just killed me!
My kids' dad was a runner and when we were dating he ran 10Ks every other weekend. I would tag along to watch. I was always asked "Are you a runner too?" My quick reply: "Only when I'm scared."
More power to ya! I'll stick to plain ol' walking, thanks.
2 comments:
Good for you! Good luck keeping up with 2 blogs! LOL
Carol! Wow is right! How amazing is this? A long and crazy journey ...I understand!!
I was confirmed 'Dorothy' - she was THE reason I am now (wow!) a Catholic. I'm still tripping.
I'm so new to blogging I don't know if you'll read these further comments via your blog or just mine.
I read some of your running blog this afternoon. I couldn't help but chuckle at some of the imagery: the marshmellow, and the knee socks just killed me!
My kids' dad was a runner and when we were dating he ran 10Ks every other weekend. I would tag along to watch. I was always asked "Are you a runner too?" My quick reply: "Only when I'm scared."
More power to ya! I'll stick to plain ol' walking, thanks.
Amy :-)
Post a Comment