Monday, February 4, 2008

WIP-Work In Progress



(not in any order)
1. Shepherds Pie
2. EZ Chicken Stir-Fry
3. Spaghetti and Meatballs
4. Pancakes on Tuesday because Tuesday is Shrove Tuesday and I like to do fun traditions like eating pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. Last year we made doughnuts and I'm sure the boys will want to do it again, but I'm not so sure I want to!
5.
6.
7.

That's as far as I've got.
I've been in one serious rut when it comes to ideas for suppers lately.
I'll go check around everyone else's entries and see if the supper Muses will be kind...

Lent starts Wednesday. Good grief is it early this year! Fridays shall now be meatless around here much to the chagrin of my youngest son. I don't require him to at all to fast from meat on Fridays,(it is so interesting now, having a mixed faith marriage/family) however, I don't fix anything special for him either. However, I do make sure there are hot dogs or something in the frig so his complaints of "Its not a meal w/o any meat" stop. And so he won't starve to death because he doesn't get any dead animal in his belly for an entire 24 hours. *sheesh*

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a great menu this week! We love Shepherd's Pie (really, what is not to love with tasty stew topped with mashed potatoes? :) The ultimate comfort food!)

May you have a blessed Lenten season! I look forward to continuing to read your blog; I've bookmarked you!

Best,
Sarah

Lisa Ridgely said...

Shepherd's Pie! Yum! I love it, but I've never made it myself...maybe next week!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!