I'm googling around the internet last night and I come across an idea that is going to revolutionize breakfasts around here.
Square Muffins!
Instead of baking the batter in the muffin pan you just pour it into a square cake pan, bake and cut into SQUARES to serve! VIOLIA!! Only one easy to clean pan, no more scrubbing out each individual little cup, no more having to pay $$ for a supply of paper liners. Genius. Just sheer genius I tell you.

I mixed up a batch of Cocoa Muffins this morning for breakfast. They made a yummy breakfast and the leftovers were snagged for snacks this afternoon. A double budget saving whammy all packed into a square!
2 comments:
I HATE cleaning out muffin tins as well, so I think your idea is brilliant! I'll try it this week (since we have muffins for breakfast at least once a week)
(and, I love the name of your blog as well!)
That is such a smart idea! I would have never thought of that, but I might try it out and see how it works. I hate scrubbing my muffin tin. Yuck!
Of course I remember you :) You are so sweet to remember me! A celebrity I am not, but I do love getting to meet some mommies in our community- it is so cool!
Post a Comment