Sunday, December 2, 2007

Shamless Braggert am I

This morning I was on our Elliptical for 17 minutes and 7 seconds, doing a grand total of 1261 steps with the resistance set to 2.
Not all that impressive unless you know that when we first got that medieval torture device reincarnate it was all I could do to last 5 minutes on it. 5 minutes, 500 steps on resistance level 1= Dante's 4th level of Hell.

YAY ME!!

I also finished my first 32 ounces of water a couple of hours ago and am now working on my second. I think I should get extra credit for all of the scurries to the bathroom that I've done so far today.

Todays Grand Plan-
Manly Chores:
Clean up living room
Bring up the Christmas Decorations
Go cut down a Christmas tree

Womanly Chores:
Put spaghetti sauce in the crock-pot
Cut up veggies for soup
Cook soup on top of stove.

Unisex Chores:
Decorate tree.
Put up Christmas Village on the mantel
Drink hot milky chocolate-y and/or coffee beverages
Watch Transformers and/or Men in Tights

2 comments:

Heather said...

you get extra kudos from me!!! go you!!! (and go, and go, and go... :) )

Heather said...

I will MAKE TIME for tea with you anyday!!!! Your schedule is less flexible than mine right now, so you set the day/time and I will make it happen in my schedule!
:)