Wow!
Anybody else having a hard time believing that Advent begins this weekend?
There will be an Advent Party taking place here.
And dear cyber-friend Wendy already has some beautiful posts about being a Sonshine Bearer this Advent season 2007.
I'll post my own thoughts and reflections on Advent here too. As soon as I can find a few spare moments to think them!
Blessings to all!
1 comment:
Aww, thanks for the sweet words Carol : )
I loved what you said in your comment about the Christmas memory. Replied about it over there already, but i was wondering if i could qoute you? It was so beautifully put.
Well, a blessed rest of the week m'dear...and a blessed soon to be Advent : ) Wendy
PS I'm linking to the Sonshine bearer posts from folks, on the sidebar... so as soon as any thoughts come for you there i'll link to 'em for sure :)
Post a Comment