I read some wonderful blogs out there in blog land. Interesting people living totally fascinating lives and blogging about it. People living out on the road, footless and fancy-free, touring around the country, living in their cars, vans or RV's. Single men, single women, homeschooling families, ah, wouldn't that be the life? I'd always wanted to convert an old school bus into a camper and pack up my hubby,dogs and kids and just visit every state I could drive to in a bus, Alaska, YESYes! Hawaii, no. :(
Ah well, that kind of life is not one for me, apparently. I'm stuck here in the 'burbs, in my little ranch house, taking care of my passel of young 'uns and a motley crew of rescued strays. Its a good life, a happy life. Sometimes I feel like it chose me rather than my choosing it, but I'm not complain' (not most days anyways *wink*)
So, while I'm not out there travelin' the roads or hoppin' the rails, I'm here having a pretty good time, watching a goofy toddler who's wearing my baseball cap and talking on a plastic Spider-Man phone while pushing my sweeper around my little-bitty living room. I laugh everyday listening to my boys trying to memorize the entire script of Monty Python's Holy Grail. I'm even lucky enough to have been blessed with a part in their production of it! I get to be the women accused of being a witch.
All in all,
"Its a fair cop."
No comments:
Post a Comment