Its 8pm eastern time according to my computer clock. I'm closing the comments and picking the winner now!!!

Ancora Imparo is hosting the 1st ever Homeschool Bloggy Giveaway!
Since I love to both enter myself in giveaways and give away things too, I'm participating in this one!
Heres what I'm giving away. Yes, folks, giving away for free. No obligation. No cost. No shipping. Nothing. Absolutely free!
Here's what you'll have a chance to win.

The book and the complete scheduling kit included. Its in super shape. Looks like it's never been used and the scheduling kit that comes with it is still all folded up and complete.
Heres what you have to do-
1. Leave a comment. You don't have to have a blog to enter.
2. Leave a way for me to contact you if you do win. A link to your blog or an email.
3. Comments will be open until 8 pm (Eastern Time) Friday, August 10th.
4. I'll post the winner here and also contact them soon after.
5. Winner will be selected by some sort of random draw.
6. One entry per person only, please.
7. Contest open only to US address, sorry!
11 comments:
I would love to win this! I've been holding my friend's copy hostage and I'm sure she would like it back.
Ooo, this looks useful! Please enter me! Thanks!
Anonymous said...
Oh, I cannot begin to tell you how badly this is needed here. I keep looking at them online when someone is selling them used, but I have to put curriculum first. So I am excited for whoever wins this! Rare is the homeschooling mommy who couldn't use a little help in this area.
Thanks!
Dawn
Count me in, my friend!!! do you need eggs?
Oh yea! This would do wonders for our house. We are officially beginning homeschooling this year, my husband is a full time bible school students, we are ministry leaders, house parents to students, a married couple, and oh, yea I am me too.
Schedule, organizing, more of it, please, please!!!
I have wanted this for quite some time. I had a friend who used it and I borrowed her copy to read through, but I have long since gone astray. This is a very generous prize you are offering.
Oh wow. I'll pray that God blesses whoever needs it the most with it. I always look at that and start to buy then decide it's not in the budget, which means please enter me into the contest.
I've looked at this a few times on line and keep debating whether or not to buy it. Maybe this is God's answer..... please enter me in this drawing....
check out my blog for a giveaway as well
Oh please enter me. :)
I've never heard of this.
I wonder if it would be of help to a sanguine mom who'd rather not live by schedules to learn about schedules. :-)
Everyone keeps telling me how wonderful this is, so I'm excited to have the chance to win it for free! Thanks so much for your generosity! :)
Post a Comment