Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sorry,Sis

I know I haven't been blogging much. Its been busy around here lately. We seem to have more going on this year than ever before. I'm sure having 3 high-school age boys has something to do with it. My youngest is going to be a freshman this fall, my oldest is a senior. The middle boy we consider a junior. If he'd of stayed in school he would only be a sophomore, but we see no point in holding him back. The only reason for it was his birthday. He missed the June 1st cut-off date by 3 weeks. He wants to graduate when he is still 17, he is not lacking in the smarts or maturity department, so we figure we'll let him. Heck, he could of graduated this spring, but I didn't know what we'd have done with him, so he'll just have to wait and keep up his studies here at home.

Today is a busy day. Andy and I are going to see a ballet with some friends of ours. Hubby is taking our 2 boys plus 2 of our friends boys out to the 4-H shooting club shoot. He's not all that excited about it, but I begged. It was the only way my friend and I could make it to the ballet together.

So, I need to get moving now, get things done around here and get myself all gussied up for the ballet!!!

No comments: