when one starts spending lots of time with ones 15 year old niece
My MySpace
You make a MySpace account even though you feel like a dumb old fool for doing so!
But its a good way for me to keep in touch with my nieces. I also found a couple other young friends of mine on there, so that's cool. Looked up my graduating class from high school and there are a few folks there. No one that I really hung out with though.
My Space. It's dreadful. Nothing' but teeny-boppers,bands and probably creepy stalker people. Of which, I am none of.
There is a space for a blog on it, but I'm not gonna use it. I've enough of a time keeping up with this one. Although, I do have fun being able to change the background on my profile as often as I want. There is an abundant supply of backgrounds available. Wish there was an option like that here with blogger. There is, its just not near as cool nor as abundant.)
If you happen to have a myspace page and aren't a teeny-bopper or creepy stalker person (bands are OK though. I like bands.) stop on by and say "hello".
No comments:
Post a Comment